Thursday, October 22, 2020

Rose

I have loved Andrea Mowry’s Rose Cardigan from the minute she released the pattern. There just hasn’t been time to make it.

This open cardigan is a true adventure in knitting! Combining unique sideways construction, cables, fading and exposed seams to create a flattering oversized dolman style sweater that looks great on all types of figures! Knit in one color or four, to suit your style! This sweater has a beautiful curved underarm that creates a lot of drape for an oversized look, with long, slim cuffs that give you different styling options. You can either wear them long, to accentuate the slender portion of your arm, or cuff them for a shorter sleeve!

Photos © Andrea Mowry 

We just received a number of colours of tosh sport that I ordered specifically for this cardigan. I think Wananietta might need a new project.

You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry or on Andrea’s website.
I had to leave the store in a rush to get to the UPS store with parcels but I did manage to get a few pictures of combinations.







I think this one might be my favourite.

I borrowed these pictures from Doreen’s Ravelry page. She knit Rose and it is beautiful. 


The kits for Sparky are finally on the website.


I am always questioned about this. This is from the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority and they posted it on their Twitter account this morning. 

Beth asked me to take a picture of our stairs and share with you. They are clean now. She didn’t want you to think that we were going to leave Boscoe’s mess.
And then this happened during dinner. The vacuum is out again.

No comments: