Sunday, October 04, 2020

Monday Deal

This is Churchmouse Yarns Easy Fold Poncho. Above is the original version knit in Rowan Felted Tweed. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry or on the Churchmouse website. You need 5 balls for the original poncho. If you want to add a small cowl to the poncho (pictured below) you need an extra ball.
Our favorite poncho transcends the trends.  It's easy to knit (just one long stockinette rectangle), easy to finish, and easy to throw on. Whether knit in a humble tweed or luscious alpaca, with a cowl or without, you'll see why this is a Churchmouse favorite!
This is a new version made with an open collar. For this version you need 2 extra balls. Download the addendum from the Churchmouse website.

My little experiment worked very well so I will be placing an order tomorrow morning. I can’t share yet but I will when the yarn is on the way to us.

After much thinking the Monday Deal is moving to Wednesday to become the Hump Day Deal. This gives me a few days at the beginning of the week to get my post ready and the website updated. I already have this weeks deal picked out and will have a post ready for noon on Wednesday.

No comments: