Friday, September 18, 2020

Showing Off

Susan stopped by today to pick up needles wearing not one but two finished projects.

This is her Newleaf. The colour is stunning. It is very Susan. She was afraid that the sweater was too big but I think it fits her perfectly.

The contrast is Dyed in the Wool Ghost Ranch. The sweater is knit in Le Petit Lambswool in the colour Yellow Mustard.
The other project was her Passeggiata Wrap. It is stunning. I can’t get enough of this shawl. Susan used the Earthy Freia Minikin Kit.
Thanks for sharing Susan. I can’t wait to see your next project.

Now I want another Newleaf 😘.

I can’t have one right now because I just started Spark.
Photos © Andrea Mowry
I’m actually mixing the patterns for Spark and Spice. I am making the cardigan with buttons and maybe pockets but will use the colour work chart from Spice.


It’s Pizza Friday and Dad’s job is to chop the toppings. He was so proud of his work that he had me take a picture. And now he won’t let Beth put them on the pizzas. It’s Cheese Pizza Friday.

No comments: