Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Personal Knitting Camp


My sleeve is growing faster than I thought it would so I cast on for the body of Spark to take up north with me. This gives me long rows to knit while I’m away. If there is time 😘. 

When you are joining in the round do you have a hard time making sure that the stitches aren’t twisted? I cast on my stitches and then work the first row without joining - like I am knitting back and forth. When I get back to the beginning of the row I join my work. There is a small gap that I sew up when finished but it is a lot easier to see that the stitches are all going in the same direction.

Don’t forget that I will be away from Friday to Monday. If you want to pick something up before I go your order needs to be in by 10:30 tomorrow morning and I will hustle to have it ready for your to pick it up by 1:30.

I am going to be sitting by the lake for the weekend. Kind of like my own personal Knitting Camp.


I’m afraid that Boscoe will come home and want to sit on the table.

Blogger has a new format and it isn’t going how I want it to go. These yarn pictures were supposed to be near the top of my post but I’m not in the mood to fuss with things.

This is the picture that I wanted yesterday for my post on Butterfly. This combination would be stunning.

This is our Botanic Shawl knit with Crazy and Le Petit Lambswool.

Here are colour combinations with the new colour of Crazy that finally arrived.



Now it’s time to do some chores around the house. Then a bit of knitting before bed.

No comments: