Monday, August 10, 2020

Trifecta

Meet Misurina from Caitlin Hunter (pattern purchased on Ravelry)
This top down yoke sweater features lace, cables and colorwork for a trifecta of knitting techniques! The loose gauge and relaxed fit are both flattering and comfortable to wear. The body length is easily adjusted to suit your preference. You can choose from a purl dot pattern or an eyelet pattern for the body. 
The sweater is knit in fingering weight yarn so you have many, many yarn options.
When the hockey game finished last night and I was getting ready for bed I remembered that I hadn’t written my blog post about this week’s sale. It was too late to start so I set my alarm for early this morning to write it before heading to the store. I also sent myself an email so when I checked this morning I knew what I had to do first thing. We joke when my dad makes lists and now I find that I need to make them as well.
It doesn’t matter how hot it is, the dogs want to lie outside on the deck.

No comments: