Saturday, August 01, 2020

Time to collect patterns

I am a big fan of Ambah O’Brien’s patterns. She has a special in August - this is from her latest newsletter.
Welcome to my fifth year of Knit August - a special promotion I created to showcase some of my all-time favourite patterns with you. 
Every day in August I feature a pattern from my catalog of 170 patterns and the featured pattern of the day will have a 50% automatic discount (no codes needed). 
I'm also planning a special release during August, so stay tuned for an extra special new release special! 
Watch Ambah’s Facebook page or on Instagram to see the pattern of the day.
When I was scrolling through Ambah’s pattern page I saw Xanthe. It hit me that I have knit that shawl. I used three colours of Tosh merino light. You never know, this could be one of the patterns that Ambah puts on sale.
Andrea Mowry is having a birthday sale. This is from Ravelry.
It’s that time of year again! As I complete another lap around the sun, I hope you’ll help me celebrate by enjoying of 30% off of all of my independently published patterns! Use discount code CINNABAR thru August 9, 2020 at midnight EST.
Speaking of Cinnabar - I put together some colour combinations today using Rowan Felted Tweed and Dyed in the Wool. I hope to have these available as kits on the website early in the week.
Photos © Andrea Mowry






Boscoe and Lucy went to the dog park today. It is the first time Lucy has been in almost a year. She was a bit out of shape and there was a lot of lying down. Boscoe ran and ran and ran.
Lucy loves to drink out of a water bottle.

No comments: