Friday, August 07, 2020

Jane’s Log Cabin Afghan

Jane sent me a beautiful picture today. She finished her Log Cabin Afghan. She made 36 squares so it will fit on a king size bed. For the border she chose a dark grey in Cascade 220 Heathers. Something tells me that Jane is going to be making another one. She loves working with lots of colours and this project has a lot of colour.
I’m casting off. For my Botanic Shawl I am using Biches & Buches Le Petit Lambswool and Spincycle Dyed in the Wool.


There are new Knox Mountain Shawl Cuffs on the way to us.


I think this one will be perfect for my shawl.

Ms UPS dropped off a big box from Hedgehog today. Unfortunately it isn’t all the colours we are out of but it is a start. There should be another order coming in September and then another in October.

Photos © Andrea Mowry
We received more Skinny Singles and Kidsilk Lace in Crybaby - the colour that Andrea used for Birds of a Feather. You can purchase the pattern on her website.
Now a bit of knitting before bed. I hope to get my shawl cast off tonight and I can drop it off to my blocking friend Alex.


1 comment:

Trina said...

Your botanical shawl is gorgeous!