Friday, August 14, 2020

City Tweed

These great patterns are from Rowan #68 (coming in September). They are all designed by Martin Storey and are knit in Felted Tweed.






Ambah O’Brien has a new pattern. This is called Woollsia and you can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.
Choose between two size options; a single skein of beautiful yarn will create the small version, the perfect little accessory or gift, or create a beautiful fade from mini-skeins; perfect for that special kit you’ve been saving or those gorgeous leftovers in your stash. Simple, rhythmic knitting makes this a soothing and fast project for all skill levels. 

The large shawl would take 3 full skeins of a fingering weight yarn. I am going to play with some combinations tomorrow. I have a few in my mind already.
Now a few minutes of knitting before bed. Yes it’s early but I am way behind on my sleep and I need to catch up. I don’t function without my sleep.

No comments: