Thursday, June 04, 2020

Stepping Stones

Meet the Stepping Stones Cardigan by Rebecca McKenzie. All pictures are ©Rebecca McKenzie. I first saw this on Instagram and messaged Rebecca if I could use her pictures. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.

What a great pattern. A little bit of pattern work to keep you interested but not so hard that you get frustrated.

There is a size for everyone! I might need a new purple cardigan. 😘

(My MacBook still isn’t working. I spent 1/2 an hour on the phone with Apple last night and they tried but it needs to go into the Apple Store. For now I am using my iPad which isn’t the easiest for cutting and pasting so I’m taking screen shots)
Rebecca knit her cardigan in Arranmore Light - a yarn that I love!!

We have many double knitting weight yarns in the store that will work. Here is a link to all of them on the website.



If you have purchased a kit for The Hug Shot you should have received your code today to download the pattern on Ravelry. If you didn’t, please send me an email.

Helen emailed me pictures of her So Faded. She used Hedgehog Skinny Singles and GarnStories singles.
The sweater fits her beautifully. Looks great Helen!!

My Hosta is about to flower. YAY!!

No comments: