Saturday, June 27, 2020

Scraps

Stephen has been busy.
Photos © Stephen West
This is his Scrap Happy Triangle (pattern purchased on Ravelry)
This top-down triangular shawl is an easy-to-knit project to play with colorful stripes. Large increases create holes in the center of the shawl. The pattern is written for nine shades of fingering weight yarn, but you can customize your colors to feature as many colors as you like. I-cord edges frame this playful striped shawl







This is Ambah O’Brien’s Bambara Wrap.
I have knit this shawl and would knit it again.
I made kits with Primrose Adelaide and they are a great price. I can’t make a kit that is the same as my sample but I know that all these combinations will create an amazing shawl.





I started a new project this afternoon but don’t have enough knit for a good picture. Tomorrow.

We’re going to start seeing colour in the garden soon.

Now a bit of knitting before bed. It is a really mindless pattern knit in fun yarn.

No comments: