Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Best Friends

Wannietta texted me pictures this morning. She is blocking my Passeggiata Wrap. My goodness it is beautiful!!! (My post was finished and I was about to hit ‘Publish’ when it hit me that my shawl looked short. I just sent a text to Wannietta and it is doubled over to block)
I am in love.
I have another kit hidden at home and Wannietta agreed to knit the shawl again.

I talked to Tina at Friea Fibers this afternoon and she should have our kits ready within the next two weeks. We should see them sometime in July. I can’t wait.

Helen finished another So Faded Sweater. This time she used Hedgehog Sock and Skinny Singles. It’s gorgeous and she’s ready to start another fade with grey.

It’s funny that Helen and Wannietta are sharing a post. They are best friends.

Yesterday I showed Melanie Berg’s new shawl Together Again. She used Tosh Merino Light in the colour Copper Pink Solid. It has been added to my Tosh order and we should see it in 3-4 weeks.

I also added some Unicorn Tails to the order.

Last week I talked about a new needle coming from Addi. We could have them in the store on Friday.

I can’t wait to receive these. I have finished the body on my Hinterland and need to start the sleeves.
Why struggle with short tipped circular needles when you can use EasyKnits Rockets! These 10” circular needles feature one long Rocket tip and one short Turbo tip to help you comfortably grasp the needle while knitting! This innovative product is sure to turn your small project into a big success!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Your shawl is gorgeous. Love your colors!