Wednesday, June 03, 2020

78

Happy Birthday Dad! Yup, 78 years old.

What is he doing for his birthday? Working of course. And the best kind of work. Pouring concrete. He left before 5am to head to Woodville. Beth picked Lucy up at 5 and is dog sitting today. We made him a batch of cupcakes on Monday night so everyone can have a cupcake at lunch. Years ago they had a company policy that you had to buy a case of beer on your birthday. That isn’t allowed anymore. Cupcakes will have to do.

Mr. Canada Post brought two boxes this morning. The first was from Lynda.
Lynda knit our latest Noro Akari Nightshift. It is gorgeous. Kits have been made and are available online.

The second parcel was our Opal Sock Yarn.
Adventure is available on the website for pick up and mail order.

Beth brought me tea at 5am so I decided to turn on my computer and start working. It was a good thought but my computer wouldn’t start. I have had problems with it for a while - since the last update but didn’t get it into the Apple store before everything closed. Thank goodness I have my iPad. When I am away and blogging on my iPad I have used an App - I couldn’t do it in Safari. Today Safari is cooperating. Thanks Safari.

1 comment:

theresa said...

Happiest birthday wishes Mr. S!!
I love the softer colours of Nightshift in Akari.