Wednesday, May 27, 2020

On This Day

Linda showed us a beautiful Fading Point yesterday. This is another that she did in 2018. I am in LUST. I put together kits today. I have 4 of the colours that Linda used and had to improvise on one.

Then I continued with more kits because why stop at one?






After the pictures uploaded from my phone to the computer my computer showed pictures 'on this day'. These are from May 27, 2018.
My first Fading Point. I thought it was funny that I am working on the same pattern on the same day, two years apart.


Here is Lucy and dad on May 27, 2017.

Pretend Trip Day 3
(What I would have done in Vegas if I was there)


The hockey game last night was a lot of fun. Of course Vegas won.

My little car and I went on an adventure today. 
The first stop was The Mirage for breakfast.

After breakfast a bit of shopping at Nectar. They have great bath bombs and bubble bath.

We stopped at Aria.
The lobby tree was decorated with purple lights.
More purple lights at the Cosmopolitan. The chandelier is amazing!
I had an early dinner at Eataly. What a terrific place. 
Inspired by the open markets of Italy, here you can watch our chefs, mongers, butchers, bakers, and pasta makers practice their craft as they prepare your food behind the counter. Once you order, find a seat nearby – we’ll let you know once it's ready!
Choosing what to eat is hard - everything looks so good!
Prime Rib won out. 

Tonight I'm going to see Terry Fator. Then I need to start packing. I'm heading home tomorrow.

No comments: