Wednesday, April 08, 2020

Pictures from the past

Mr. UPS brought in a big box from madelinetosh this morning. The three new colours of tosh vintage are awesome!


I pulled some pictures from the past.
Sarah is wearing her Tea Leaves that she knit in tosh vintage. These are from 2012.
A feminine cardigan, knit back and forth from the top down with subtle garter stitch trims. 



Cathy used 3 skeins of tosh vintage to make the Elder Tree Shawl.
It’s a simple lace knit that would be good for intermediate level knitters who are comfortable with knitting, purling, and working yarn overs.


I came home a bit early today to do some important paper work. Unfortunately I left something at the store that was needed for the paperwork. 😈😈I was set to head back when Beth got home. Dad was on his way to our house with jumper cables to start my car. It's been in the garage all winter and they decided it was the day for it to come out.
I had a fun ride to the store and back. The important paperwork is finished too!

2 comments:

Candice said...

Lovely colour combo on your Luverne

Lynne said...

Now those are some hot wheels!