Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Kits

I was in the store early to get everything ready for Mr. Canada Post. As I was waiting for people to pick up yarn I played on the website. Take a look at our KIT section.

This is Melanie Berg's (Mairlynd on Ravelry) True Colors - pattern purchased on Ravelry.
Let your true colors shine in this eye-catching shawl! 
Whether your style is bold, elegant, playful, or simply unique - you’ll find this asymmetrical triangle shawl to be the perfect playground for your personality. 
It knits up to a generous size, with a simple lace pattern creating a stunning scalloped effect. Eyelet stripes separate gradient color bands, which become the accent color when the scheme is reversed near the end. 
Use a Staccato Set by Lorna‘s Laces to create the gradients, or search through your stash for all those skeins of extra sock yarn you’ve been saving for a special project.
We have two different colourways available.

I also added Newleaf kits to the website. I will add more colours but the kits there are a good start. It took a while to figure out how to add all the sizes and colour options but I finally got it. And now that I've figured it out I can add more sweater kits.

Weekender kits are on the website as well. I did this kit before Newleaf. I'm not sure that I should be playing with the website at 10pm but after I straightened out the Newleaf page I figured out a better way for the Weekender page. It probably won't be finished tonight but I will finish tomorrow.


I've been showing pretty garden pictures and then this happened tonight.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Look how your shawl and your call like each other!