Saturday, April 25, 2020

Bohus

Alex send me a picture this afternoon of her latest sweater. It is beautiful! She did an amazing job - as she always does.


I had help in the store today. Dad helping, Lucy was just in the way. Every time I needed to go into the front room I had to crawl over her. We refer to her as 'road block'.
Dad had fun making boxes. Or more like he had fun stacking boxes. It was a game to see how many he could get into a pile.


We have been waiting for our box from Biches & Buches since Monday. Every day I call the depot in Brantford and have been told 'tomorrow - we're really backed up'. I have been very polite with the depot hoping my niceness would help get my boxes. Nope. I was sitting in the store this afternoon doing work when I saw a UPS truck. I was by myself so I called UPS to find out when my box was coming. The message was that the Canadian number doesn't work on the weekend but call the International number. After being on hold for 35 minutes (thank goodness for a speaker phone) I heard rumbling and the big brown truck came up the driveway. Ms. UPS had my box. It wasn't even the UPS truck that I had seen earlier. Thank goodness I spent the day in the store. If I had left who knows when they would have been back.
I will be updating the website on Monday with our yarn. Yes, that is a brand new pink on top of the pile. It is called Light Pink.

I started on my Breathe and Hope shawl last night. I didn't get very far but here it is.
So far the pattern is easy - not much thinking. I think I have an hour or so in me before bed.

1 comment:

Julie Ann said...

Oh I love your colours Julie!!! Fabulous! Can't wait to start mine!