Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Throwover

Photos © Andrea Mowry
I knew after I finished The Throwback that I needed a pullover version as well. A classic sweater, perfect over t-shirts and sandy jeans on cool summer evenings, or pulled over woolen undershirts for a winter hike. 

You can purchase the pattern for The Throwover on Ravelry.

I took a few pictures this afternoon of colour combinations for the sweater. For the background I picked Harrisville Highland. This picture is Midnight Blue (a dark navy even though it is showing as a brighter blue) with Rusted Rainbow, Mississippi Marsala and Deep Bump.

This is Midnight Blue with Melancholia, The Family Jewels and Salty Dog.
Tundra with Nostalgia, Shades of Earth and Melancholia.
Aubergine with Deep Bump, Neveruary and Mississippi Marsala.

Day one of our new store policy went well. Ms. Canada Post picked up a lot of boxes this afternoon and I delivered a lot of yarn to the parking lot. There will be many happy knitters tonight.

The Atenti Bags arrived. I didn't have time for many pictures. Above is Prairie - Tulips and Leaves. It is so beautiful in person. I ordered a different bag but Atenti was out of the fabric. They suggested this one and I'm so happy with it. Below is a Hope Basket in the new Seymour fabric. I am obsessed with it.
Now it's time to put my feet up and knit. Survivor is taping and my needles are calling me.

No comments: