Sunday, March 22, 2020

Stunning Colours

Tina at Freia Fibers finished her wrap and it is amazing. This is the Passeggiata Wrap and you can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.
This gorgeous oversized scarf takes me to the streets of Venice, where one goes on promenade in the late afternoon and takes in the sunset bathing the beautiful old Palazzos. Lightweight and long enough to wrap multiple times for warmth or wear loosely as an elegant and decorative wrap. You’ll have as much fun wearing this as you will knitting it! 
Uses one Minikin Palette Pack in the Earthy colorway, but you can pick any Minikins to make it your own.
Don't forget that Minikin Packs are 20% off until the end of the month.
I have a Minikin pack at home that I pulled out last night when I saw that the pattern was live on Ravelry. I'm trying really hard to finish my current sweaters before starting another project but that could change this evening.
Linda emailed pictures of her recently finished Dotted Rays - Speckled Fade. This is a Stephen West pattern that you can purchase on Ravelry. The colours are stunning. Linda is going to have too many shawls soon and will have to start giving them to me. đŸ˜‹Linda used fingering singles from a few different companies.

Do you have a recently finished project that you made with yarn purchased at The Needle Emporium? Why not do a photo shoot and send me some pictures to share on the blog? Everyone loves to show off their work and knitters love to see what others have made.



I was able to knit a bit this afternoon. I have one more row to do on the body on Hinterland and then I'm casting off. My plan is to have it finished by next weekend. Then I can start a new project.

No comments: