Friday, March 13, 2020

DRK March to May Sweater KAL

Photos © Andrea Mowry
Andrea Mowry is holding a KAL. This is from her latest newsletter. If you don't receive her newsletter you can sign up here.
Right now as many of us are spending more time at home and many events are being canceled I felt like more than ever we all need somewhere to gather for support, friendship and connection! 
I hope you will join me in casting on a new sweater (or finishing one you already have on your needles) during this 10 week KAL! The knit-along starts today and will continue through May 22, 2020. This is the perfect time to grab that sweater that's been waiting in your queue, or to finish the one you started before all of your holiday knitting took over!
WHEN
March 12 - May 22, 2020
WHAT
Any DreaReneeKnits sweater pattern! (WIPS are welcome!) Find all patterns here!

To celebrate the KAL, all DRK self-published sweater patterns are 25% off!! Use discount code KALFRIENDS thru March 15, 2020 at midnight EST!
I'm going to join the KAL and finish my Throwback.
We love Andrea's patterns and highly recommend them.
You can see all the details on Ravelry.

Ingrid emailed me pictures of her finished Newleaf. Stunning!! For the main colour she used Le Petit Lambswool Dark Blue Black (a colour I will be using for a sweater in the future) and Dyed in the Wool The Saddest Place (A).
So I was not happy with the contrast of the yarn as I was knitting it, but the sweater turned out amazing.
I went with bracelet length sleeves and a longer body. 
And…I even have a pair of pants that matches the sweater perfectly! 
Onto the next one!

 


Tina from Freia Fibers posted this on Instagram today. Oh my - the scarf is beautiful. Get your Minikin Palette Pack before they are gone. We have them on sale for 20% off for the month of March.

Dad and Lucy stopped by the store today on their way home from Mississauga. Lucy saw the vet who did her surgery and he was happy with how she is healing. There is no infection which is great.
She decided to lay down just as I was snapping the picture.

No comments: