Monday, February 24, 2020

My Newleaf

What an amazing day. The sun was shining and it was warm outside.
It was the perfect day for Newleaf. Today is the first day I've worn it to work. The sweater is so light - you don't know you're wearing it. After I finish the three sweaters that are currently on my needles I will definitely look at making another Newleaf.

It was also the perfect day to unpack boxes fo spring/summer yarns. 

Lirico is a self patterning ribbon yarn from Louisa Harding. 

We (okay, Cathy) used one ball of Lirico and 5mm needles to knit the Sanibel Cowl (a free pattern).

See the colours.


Pollock from Juniper Moon Farms is a beautifully speckled silk and linen yarn that is perfect for your next warm-weather sweater or cardigan! Light and dreamy, with a super soft touch, you'll want Pollock for next-to-skin wear or for a stunning summer-weight shawl.

See the colours.


This is Eco Organic Cotton from Ella Rae. It can be knit to a sport or double knitting tension. There are 250m on a 100gram ball so it goes a long way!

See the shades.
This beautiful shawl (pattern purchased on Ravelry) is knit with 3 balls of the Eco Organic Cotton. You could also use 3 balls of Pollock.

We need to clear a few colours of Hedgehog Sock and Skinny Singles so that there is room for the new colours.We hope to see them in April. I have gone through and certain colours are marked down to $29 a skein on the website. These skeins will be on sale until March 9, 2020.
You can see the price on Bali - it has been crossed out and says $29.

I haven't knit all day and my Throwback is calling my name. I think I have a couple of rows in me before bed.

No comments: