Saturday, February 15, 2020

Lucy's home

Lynn did some rearranging this week. Mrs. Crosby Carpet bag has been tidied and is now available online.
Mrs. Crosby Carpet Bag is a double knitting weight, single-ply wool/silk blend yarn - and it's even machine washable! Carpet Bag combines the softness of merino with the shine and drape of silk for a luxurious yarn treat, great for accessories and shawls. 
We used 3 skeins to make Groovy.
You need 3 skeins of Carpet Bag to make Brickless.

One of Beth's favourite hats is her Squish Me Cap. She used one skein of Carpet Bag.

The Squish Me Cap is Beth's favourite hat pattern. She has made it many times. The hat looks great in Carpet Bag because the yarn drapes beautifully.

This is Vodka Lemonade.
Vodka Lemonade is a springy sweater with a vintage vibe. Seed stitch and lace details add texture and a feminine touch, and the classic styling ensures that it will go with jeans and a tank just as easily as a sundress and sandals. 
As with all my top down cardigans, this is easy to modify for length or width, and instructions are given with tips and hints on how best to alter for your shape.
Three skeins of Carpet Bag will make the Warrior Shawl.

Dad and Beth picked Lucy up this morning. She is doing well. We just got home from dinner at dad's and she is eating and drinking. The cone doesn't make her happy but she'll get over it.

Now an hour of knitting before bed. I want to get as far as I can on Love Note. Thank goodness I don't need to have it finished until April because new yarn is arriving on Tuesday and I will need to start something new 😋

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad Lucy is doing well.

Liz Jenks said...

Hi, Julie, you will never meet me and I will never meet you as I’m in the middle of England but my sister comes in your shop from time to time. I just wanted to tell you, I love the way Lucy mothers Boscoe and hope they are playmates for many years to come. I wish her a speedy recovery.

Thank you for your blog. I read every post. Your enthusiasm and that of your staff in boundless.

Liz Jenks