Thursday, February 06, 2020

Love Note

I started working on Love Note. Started but had to stop. I was knitting during the Super Bowl and Boscoe decided that it was fun to run with my yarn in his mouth. The yarn is Biches & Buches Le Petit Lambswool and Hedgehog Fibres Kidsilk Lace. I can knit after he goes in his crate at night. Yarn is just so tempting right now.

Another order is on the way just arrived from Spincycle. The box has Dyed in the Wool Castaway (above) and Ghost Ranch (below).
Lynn used Ghost Ranch for Newleaf. Yes, I will get this picture in as many blog posts as possible. I am hoping it will inspire you to make the sweater. Lynn and I love ours and we think you would love it too.

Leith and The Meadows are also were in the shipment so we will be able to make up kits for the original Shift. Remember - every time that Spincycle makes and dyes yarn the colours can be different. The Meadows shown here has a lot of purple - I used skeins with almost no purple to make up kits for The Shift. These are the skeins I added to the website - they would look great in a sweater. 

Photo ©Andrea Mowry
I don't have a Shift but it's probably time to make one.

The Party Packs from Sweetgeorgia are on the way and should be here by the middle of next week.

Boscoe loves his grandpa. I hope dad doesn't need to get out quickly.
Someone loves the snow.

No comments: