Friday, January 03, 2020

Linen


We have a brand new Linen from BC Garn. 6 colours arrived today.
Lino is suitable for hand knitting, weaving and machine knitting. The more linen is used, the softer and beautiful it becomes. 





You can find patterns for Lino on Ravelry.

Ms UPS was here bright and early this morning and we have lots of Dyed in the Wool. Salty Dog.
Truth Bomb
Verba Volant
Wallflower
End of Summer

Boscoe went to the job site today.

I was about to sign off and remembered Yarnuary.

Day 3 - Your Favourite Knitting Place

I'm going to say on an airplane. I have a TV show on my iPad and I can knit with nothing or no one bothering me. At home I start knitting and then remember that I need to send an email or write a blog post or update the website. There are dishes in the sink and I need to load the dishwasher. Laundry needs to be done. When I'm on an airplane there are no chores. Uninterrupted knitting for a few hours.

No comments: