Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Busy Day

My little friend was sleeping when I got home last night but I woke him when I came in. Kind of on purpose but not really. He had some play time before going back to sleep.

I had a lot of website updating to do today and I didn't finish. Cathy, Lynn and Alex received many boxes while I was away.
The new colours of Woolstok are available in the store and online. The pictures do not do them justice.
A new colour of Biches & Buches Le Petit Lambswool. Dark Gold. This isn't on the website yet - tomorrow. There are new colours of Biches Le Petit Silk & Mohair as well.


I really need to start my Love Note. This is very different for me but I'm thinking of the Dark Gold Lambswool with the Mustard Silk & Mohair. I will swatch it and see how the colours play together.

We have new colours of Opal. I still need to add Jazz to the website.



No comments: