Saturday, January 25, 2020

49 Colours

Churchmouse Yarns has restyled their awesome Go-To Cardigan and it looks great.
With the Go-To Cardigan, we wanted a knit that had the comfort and ease of a grandfather's cardigan with a touch more style. Originally knit in Rowan Felted Tweed, we once again used this tweedy fave to give an updated, colorblocked look to our work-to-weekend sweater. 
Choose three colors of Rowan Felted Tweed: two tonal shades for the arms and front, and one playful accent for button bands and back. And Felted Tweed just has so many options to play with!
You can purchase the pattern in the store or on Ravelry.

3 (3, 3, 4, 4) skeins Rowan Felted Tweed (191 yds/175m each) for the Back and Button Bands.
2 (3, 3, 3, 3) skeins Rowan Felted Tweed (191 yds/175m each) for the Front.
2 (3, 3, 3, 3) skeins Rowan Felted Tweed (191 yds/175m each) for the Arms.
For custom lengths:
To lengthen or shorten body, add or subtract approx. 30 (33, 36, 38, 41) yds/27 (30, 33, 35, 37)m of yarn per 1"/2.5cm of knitted length. 


There are so many colors of Rowan Felted Tweed to play with, we decided to pair them up and marl them together in our Boyfriend Watch Cap! 
A quick, satisfying knit, this cozy watch cap is handsome worn turned up in traditional nautical style, but we love it uncuffed and slouchy, too.
You can purchase the pattern in the store or on Ravelry.
We have 49 colours of Felted Tweed in stock. We can come up with a lot of combinations for the cardigan and the hat.

I've been knitting away and forgot that I needed to finish my post. Beth started a new show on Netflix and now I'm watching to get caught up. It's called Money Heist. I've made it through the first two episodes and will watch at least one more tonight. Who am I kidding? It's one of those shows where you say 'just one more episode' and before you know it it is 3am.

I just finished the last row of my chart. A few rows of the main colour and then dividing for the sleeves. I'll put it on my mannequin tomorrow - I'm happy with how the colours are coming out.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love that cardigan but the colors shown sure don't do it for me.