Friday, December 27, 2019

Nightshift #7

Alex blocked my latest Nightshift. This is Noro Ito 19 & 20. I love how bright this one is. At 4:30 it hit me that I hadn't taken any pictures yet. I got this one just before it was too dark.

Thanks to everyone who visited today. It was crazy. I was in the store at 7:30 to pack all our mail orders. They were finished at 10. Just in time for opening. The parking lot was full for most of the morning and our mailman had to park on the street. He was impressed that we were so busy. There were people that I didn't get a chance to talk to. If you were one of them, I am sorry. Alex, Lynn and I ran for most of the day.

It's pizza night. I'll get home just as Beth and dad are taking the pizzas out of the oven. They have decided their pizza is so good that they should be opening a pizza joint.

Spincycle sent out a newsletter with more information on the new sweater coming out by Jenn Steingass. The pattern is going to be released on January 1.
Yardage requirements (skeins of Dyed in the Wool): 36.5" bust: 1 skein; 38-59" bust: 2 skeins; 62-67" inch bust: 3 skeins 
Note: those measurements are the sweater size. Jenn recommends choosing the size 3-6 inches greater than your actual bust size.
Spincycle will be shipping us yarn on Monday and my guess we will see it by Friday. What's coming? Lots of Dyed in the Wool

-End of Summer
-Nostalgia
-Pick Your Poison
-Salty Dog
-Summer Love
-Truth Bomb
-Verba Volant
-Wallflower

Lots of amazing colours for Jenn's new sweater. I am going to be getting on an airplane in 3 weeks - the sweater would be great plane knitting.

Now it's bed time. I can barely keep my eyes open.

No comments: