Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Newleaf

I had some time to knit in the store today and Newleaf came out. The pattern asks for 12" from the armhole division to the start of the ribbing and I am at 8". There won't be much knitting tomorrow but I should have lots of time on Thursday.

This was my morning chuckle from Twitter.

We're ready for Boxing Week. The sale starts online at 12:01am on December 26 and goes until midnight December 31. The sale will be in the store as well starting on Friday.

I was up early this morning and got my day going. My bedroom is clean. Vacuumed, dusted and all clothes have been folded and put away. Tomorrow after church we need to wash the floors and then we are ready for the crowds. Why wait until tomorrow? Lucy and dad were here for dinner tonight. Lucy always leaves hair and slobber. If we did the floors today we would redo them tomorrow.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays in case I don't get to post tomorrow.

No comments: