Sunday, December 15, 2019

Knitting Funk

I've been in a bit of a knitting funk but I'm out of it.

I finished another Nightshift tonight. I'll have better pictures after it is blocked. For this shawl I used Noro Ito in 19 & 20. This is my 7th Nightshift and I still love the pattern. I'm all about playing with colour and this shawl is a perfect way to play. Once you get going to pattern is easy. I would recommend it for a beginner or an advanced knitter.

I pulled out Newleaf and am going to get this finished next.
I am going to TNNA in January and need a new sweater. Newleaf will be perfect. I'm still debating between long and short sleeves. I guess it will depend on how far I get before I go.

Pictures ©Andrea Mowry
I purchased the pattern for Ginny and need to make a decision on which yarn. I'm pretty sure it will be Arranmore Light. Sorry Wannietta - I think it might be black.

It's bed time after a stressful day of football. We are in the semifinals of fantasy football. It looks like we are going to win but the day didn't start out good.

No comments: