Friday, December 20, 2019

Knit.Love.Wool

Wednesday evening Spincycle Yarns sent out a newsletter with a picture of something new that is coming.
Jenn Steingass has a gorgeous new yoked sweater featuring our Dyed in the Wool Salty Dog coming out January 1st. We are spinning the yarn as I type.
We ordered Salty Dog Dyed in the Wool and should have it early in January.

I emailed Jenn Steingass (Knit.Love.Wool on Ravelry) and she has given us permission to share her pictures. Jenn designed Newleaf and many more great patterns.
Lynn's Newleaf is so pretty - I really need to finish mine😘

A newsletter went out yesterday afternoon. You can see it here if you missed it. I talk about what we are doing for Boxing Week.
Holiday Hours

In December
Monday 23 10-5:30
Tuesday 24 10-2
Wednesday 25 Closed
Thursday 26 Closed
Friday 27 10-5:30
Saturday 28 10-4
Sunday 29 Closed
Monday 30 10-5:30
Tuesday 31 10-2

In January
January 1 Closed
January 2 10-5:30


Our Christmas party was great. I was home earlier than I thought and was able to get some knitting accomplished. I was also able to start today's post. I had things to share and I was afraid if I waited until today I would forget. 

Mr. FedEx came in with a box from Noro. Tabi is here.




The shipment arrived from Namaste and our Maker's Mini Backpacks are almost sold out. Another shipment will be coming early in January. If there is a colour that you want, please let me know. I think I want Lavender.
We are going to watch the finale of Making It tonight. Wow, the people on the show are so creative. You really need to watch as they are making their projects - it's not a good knitting show.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

How beautiful! That first intarsia yoke is just fabulous!