Sunday, December 01, 2019

Hello from Myrtle Beach

I made it safely but it was a very long day. I was up at 3 and at the airport just after 4. We boarded at 5:45 and pushed back at 6:15. We taxied and taxied and ended up back at the terminal with engine problems. We finally left at 11. I was supposed to be in Myrtle Beach at 10:30. I was rebooked on the next flight and just made it. I was the last one on as they were closing the doors. 



Just after we deiced the freezing rain really started to come down. It looks like the weather at home was awful for most of the day.

Dad and I just got home from dinner and Beth texted that there are new puppy pictures.








As I was sitting on the plane I spent time on Facebook and found this. We should see a new Noro yarn very soon.




Now some knitting until half time. Then bed. Dad and I have a list of errands for tomorrow morning and then golf in the afternoon.

1 comment:

Julie Ann said...

No golf here! My those puppies have grown!