Friday, November 22, 2019

Pretty in Pink

Eileen was in today wearing her Nightshift. It is gorgeous. She used Noro Akari in grey and pink. As Eileen was knitting her shawl she called because she was running short on grey but had lots of pink. I was confused and then we figured out what she did. I suggest using grey as the background for so many rows and then pink for so many rows. Eileen used the grey for the background all the way through. The result is great. Below I have Alex's with the background changing. The colour of Eileen's is much softer.

Mr. UPS brought some Dyed in the Wool this afternoon. This is Komodo - a brand new colour.
Devilish Grin
End of Summer

Exciting news - madelinetosh merino light should be in the store by the end of next week. 174 skeins. The merino light wall will be full again.

My Time Trades has been put away because we were out of the Unicorn Tails that I used. They are in the shipment as well so my shawl can come out again.

We will have new enamel pins in December. The minute they arrive we will add them to the website.

A few rows of knitting and then bed. Lynn and I had a crazy day in the store. I'm not complaining but my bed is calling.

No comments: