Saturday, November 09, 2019

Mackworth

Andrea Mowry has a new sweater pattern. Meet Mackworth (purchased on Ravelry)
This sweater was a little gift to myself last Spring. I designed it as I went and it filled me right up! I hope it fills you up too and that when you wear it, you get a big ol’ dose of self love! Knit from the top down seamlessly, you can try it on as you go to get the right fit for you! 
There are 9 sizes to the pattern and it is knit in fingering weight yarn. Your options are unlimited.



Puppy cam stopped working on my computer today. I took a picture of the screen of Beth's computer. I should have turned off the pot lights (the weird yellow dots). They are growing quickly. Dad and Beth are meeting the puppies next Saturday morning and I will have Beth take lots of pictures. I'm not going because we won't have one puppy. We'll have two or three.

Beth is flying home from Florida tonight. They land at midnight - she is going to be cold.

I finished my third hat this morning and cast on another one. The hats are easy but my hands don't like 40cm (16") circulars. I'm going to take a break and do a few rows on Nightshift tonight. I'll go back to hats tomorrow.
Lynn and I will be making pompoms on Monday.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Love the intarsia sweater, but, oooooooh, Puppies! :)