Friday, October 04, 2019

What happens at Camp...

We just got back to the room after the fashion show. It was a long one this year. Over 50 garments. We had a photographer and I will have pictures next week.

This morning I went for a walk and took pictures from around the resort.





I have taken a class with Laura Bryant and knew that she is an amazing teacher. The ladies found that out this morning.
Beth taught needle felting this morning. She took great pictures that I will share when we get home. The ladies jumped right in and 'poked, poked, poked' until they had finished their 3D felting projects.


There are no pictures from last night's game because what happens at Camp stays at Camp. I will tell you that there were a lot of laughs. Everyone had a great time.

Breakfast is at 8am and then I am teaching two classes tomorrow. I need some sleep.

No comments: