Friday, October 18, 2019

Puppies

I keep forgetting to share very big news. Our puppy has been born.
We have pick of the litter and get to choose on November 16. They were born early Tuesday morning.
Next week we will be able to start watching them on puppy cam.

They will be ready to go on December 7. Our puppy is going off to boot camp and we should get him/her on New Years Day. From our trainer.
My board and train program promises, you take home a well socialized, well mannered, pre-trained puppy who understands and appreciates household rules and boundaries.
Our breeder recommended we do this - she even sent one of her own puppies.

Lynn and I are home from Woodstock. I didn't get many pictures of the booth. Dad came with us to help get everything inside. We sent him home before us and he said that the traffic from Brantford to Ancaster was bad so we were rushing to leave.



My sweater didn't get finished but it will be on display in Woodstock. I'm going to wear Guthrie. It was too warm to wear in Kitchener but tomorrow should be the perfect day.

Lynn is casting hers off. Sarah and Wannietta should have theirs finished as well.

Now it's bed time for me. We're going to be on the road at 6am.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

How can you choose just one puppy? So cute.