Monday, October 07, 2019

Back at Work

We had an amazing time at Camp with Laura Bryant. Her classes were awesome. She brought many garments for our fashion show. Here are a few.
This shawl is stunning!!! It is from Vogue Knitting and I am ordering yarn from Laura to make one for myself.


Laura is all about colour!

There were many Rowan garments too. In previous years I did a fashion show brochure that was printed and everyone could follow along. This year Laura brought her garments and I didn't know what was coming. That makes it harder to write a brochure so the models carried signs.






New shawl cuffs arrived while we were away and should be on the website this week.
While unpacking boxes we did some rearranging. Project bags from Zigzag Stitches. These are beautifully made in Ontario.

I'm early today. I did get a bit of knitting done last night and am ready to do more tonight. After the colourwork in the yoke there are more short rows. I finished those last night and now it's around and around until it's time for the armholes.

Lynn has separated for her sleeves. It looks great!
Baseball, football and a new Love it or List it Vancouver. A good TV evening.

No comments: