Friday, August 09, 2019

Ziggy times two

Rima stopped in this morning wearing her latest shawl. She used 2 skeins of Adelaide from Primrose (the yarn is on sale right now) to knit Joji's Ziggy. I didn't know if the pattern would show up in a hand dyed yarn that wasn't semi solid. It looks amazing with lots of colour.
I love designing with multiple colors… but sometimes all I want is a classic triangular shawl in one beautiful color. This one is extremely simple to make, alternating bands of garter stitch and zigzagging lace. Ziggy is the perfect 2 skein shawl.

Krystyna emailed me a picture of her Ziggy this afternoon. She also used Adelaide in the colour Seven Wonders. Another gorgeous shawl. Darn. Now I need to knit this shawl after seeing how beautiful it looks.

Mary finished her Comfort Fade Cardi and sent some pictures. It fits her perfectly and looks awesome!


Of course I had to play with new combinations this afternoon and add them to the website.
I loved knitting the cardigan. I have another one partly finished. After Guthrie is done I need to pull it out.



As I was leaving the store I came up with another combination. Yummy tweeds.

If you are looking for Rowan Magazine #66 I can tell you with certainty that we will have the magazine available on August 15.

Now it's bed time. Okay, maybe one row first.

No comments: