Monday, July 01, 2019

Happy Canada Day

I hope everyone had a great day surrounded by family and friends. What a beautiful day!

I have projects to share.
This is the start of Cheryl's Ziggy Shawl that she is knitting for the Joji KAL. Cheryl said
I’m really liking the look of this pattern.
Christine finished her Imagine When - another project for the Joji Kal.
Lynn talked Kelley into making a Log Cabin Afghan. She is motoring along and loving it.
Loving this quick knit! Thanks Lynn for the suggestion!!
I went back to Slow Curves and am so close to finishing. One more row and then I'm casting off. I'll take pictures tomorrow once it is off the needles. We still haven't had Lynn's review of the new Flexible Blocking Wires. I'm going to give Alex a set to use when she blocks Slow Curves. (Alex, will you block my shawl for me?) Then I will ask both to review the wires.

Now it's time for sleep. I have had wacky dreams/nightmares the last few evenings. We just watched two episodes of Best Baker in America. Here's hoping that tonight is better. Maybe dreams of cupcakes.

No comments: