Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Tweed Sock

This is Andrea Mowry's fun new cowl. Meet the Montana Mountain Cowl (pattern purchased on Ravelry).

Photos ©Andrea Mowry
If I were to pick my favorite cowl style, it is definitely the Moebius cowl. It is perfect for colorwork projects because the floats are hidden inside, and it is so easy to style. Just pop it on to finish any outfit! The Montana Mountain Cowl uses the Mosaic method to add color and texture to this engaging knit!
Andrea mixes a fingering weight with Dyed in the Wool. Perfect timing. We have lots of stock. The Dyed in the Wool that Andrea used is a custom colour that we can not get at this time. (Since starting my post I found out that we will be able to get this colour but not until October)


Ms. UPS could barely carry our box of Donegal Cottage Tweed Sock. Oh my. The colours are gorgeous.





My hosta is starting to flower. I can't wait to see what they look like when I get home.

I am writing quickly and then I need to do a few orders and finish packing. I'll talk to you from Cleveland.

No comments: