Thursday, June 06, 2019

Planes

I'm in the store early again this morning.
Since I am here early I'm trying to finish a newsletter which led me to finding pretty pictures.

I am so excited about Mode at Rowan. The colour palette is great. The designs are very wearable. I can't share a lot yet but I 'borrowed' some pictures from Rowan's website and Instagram feed.

Beth reminded me this morning that we were going to have planes flying over today. The Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum is not far from here and the planes were out for D-Day. Just after noon we heard the first plane. Lynn and I ran outside and were treated to a mini airshow.
We were like little kids - pointing and shouting.




It was amazing!

Ms. Canpar brought in a box with a very happy surprise.
Flexible Blocking Wires.
New from Lazadas, these flexible blocking wires make creating the perfect shape in your project a breeze. They are the most versatile blocking wires - they work great for straight edge, circular, half moon and even scalloped shapes. Because of the medium diameter, you can use them for blocking fine lace to chunky yarn projects.
There are four different boxes available.

Deluxe Set Contains: 10 Super Flexible 35" wires, 5 Super Flexible 70" wires, and 60 Nickel T-Pins

Short Set Contains: 10 Super Flexible 35" wires, and 30 Nickel T-Pins

Long Set Contains: 5 Super Flexible 70" wires, and 30 Nickel T-Pins

Mixed Set Contains: 4 Super Flexible 35" wires, 3 Super Flexible 70" wires, and 30 Nickel T-Pins

I hope to finish my Slow Curves soon and Alex will be blocking it for me. I will give her a box to try and will ask her to write a review. 

Just before I hit Publish an email came from Spincycle. They are sending us 32 bags (160 skeins of yarn) next week. YAY!!!

Now it's time for the second period of the hockey game and a couple of rows of knitting.

No comments: