Monday, June 03, 2019

Happy Birthday Dad

Dad's still going strong at 77. He goes to work everyday. Most days he is on the job site by 7am. Some days we have to yell at him because he is pushing a wheelbarrow or doing a job that someone else should be doing. But he loves it so we try not to say too much.
I visited my happy place today. I wanted 3 more baskets for the store so it was a good day to head to Terra. Planters don't fit in my car so I had to go to Caledonia first and switch vehicles with Beth. That was after being in the store for a few hours packing mail orders, watering the gardens and washing the floors.


After dinner I went back to the store to drop off the baskets. I was able to knit a few rows while watching the first period of the hockey game but now I must say goodnight.

No comments: