Friday, May 24, 2019

Please don't tell

I made it to the second colour on my shawl last night. Small problem. The first and second colours fade nicely but they are too close.
There is a large jump between the colours in the second and third ball so I have to change colour two. It is a potluck and I am going to go through our skeins and find one that is darker. Then what?? I am working short rows now. And the rows started out very short - only 10 stitches and now each one is getting longer. I could rip out the 6 rows that are complete. I could but I'm not going to. I'm going to join in the new ball now. I don't think anyone will ever know. Please don't tell 😘

Brian Smith has a new pattern out. I love the honeycomb!

Brian used 2 skeins of Cascade 220. You can mix 220 with 220 Heathers.

Woolstok would work or how about two skeins of Woolstok with two skeins of Dream State?


My Alliums are starting to bloom. In the next few days we should see bright purple flowers.

Dad and Lucy brought Lynn and I tea this afternoon. Lucy got up to say hi and then went back to sleep. Going to work every day is very tiring.

No comments: