Saturday, May 11, 2019

Lucy visits the yarn store

I was looking at Joji's patterns on Ravelry and it hit me that I have knit quite a few.

Fading Point in Hedgehog Sock.
Joji's patterns are very well written. All are test knit and tech edited.

The 3 Color Cashmere Cowl in a mini skein kit from Lorna's Laces.
The Hipster in Hedgehog Merino DK.
Starting Point in Hedgehog Skinny Singles.

Ley Lines in Singles.

Another Ley Lines in Sock.
Holi Festival in tosh ASAP.

It was beautiful out today. I wish I owned a garden centre/yarn store today. I think everyone is thinking about working in their garden.
My hostas are starting to grow. When I get home on Friday I should have lots of leaves.
Dad brushed Lucy on his front yard this morning and then his job was to go shopping. Denningers for steaks and then the grocery store. Lucy wouldn't go in the house so she went along for the ride. She is very stubborn - she got that from my mom. After shopping they brought me lunch.
She is also very nosy. That came from mom as well. It's okay to say this - we would say it to my mom.




The latest on UPS. They found my box and it is out for delivery on Monday but we're closed so Tuesday.
It went from Mount Hope to Concord to Brantford. And then it will come back to Ancaster. What a big circle.

We have guests on the way for dinner so I'm writing early. I hope they don't stay too late. I'm about to join in a new colour on my Nightshift.

No comments: