Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Kitties and Squirrels

I dreamt about Slow Curves last night.
Photos ©Joji Locatelli
I quickly put together a few colours combinations when I got to work this morning.
I picked some Long Dog Singles.
First Blush
Wildflower Bouquet
This Delicate Thing
Sucker Punch

Sorry for the slightly fuzzy pictures. I think it could be because I knocked over my tea this morning and my phone was soaked.
Daydream Believer
Octopus' Garden
Hydrangea
Fresh Bloom

Using LITLG Singles
Damask
Rosegold
Thornberry
Wild Rosebay
Lightbeam
Ocean Flight
Shack
Evergreen

Using GarnStories Singles
Catch Me
First Flush
Chasing Birds
Pesto
Here are a few of the colours coming very soon from Uschitita. These are colours that we haven't seen before. I'm excited.
Aura
Cloudbusting
Kitty
Patisserie
Squirrel Kids
Braveheart

Lynn and Alex spent most of the day getting yarn back in order. Now I need to get all the garments and bags back to their homes.

We just finished watching Survivor. It is amazing how confident some of the people can be. I'm on a roll on my Nightshift. A few more rows and I get to introduce the last colour. I should be joining it in before the end of the hockey game.

No comments: