Friday, May 31, 2019

Enamel Pins

Joji has a new shawl. This is Ziggy - pattern purchased on Ravelry.

Photos ©Joji Locatelli
I love designing with multiple colors… but sometimes all I want is a classic triangular shawl in one beautiful color. This one is extremely simple to make, alternating bands of garter stitch and zigzagging lace. Ziggy is the perfect 2 skein shawl.
Launch day Promotion! Get Ziggy shawl 20% off until June 2! No code needed.

The shawl is beautiful. Now the question. A simple colour like Joji used or something wild?
Hedgehog's new Kelp would be fantastic.
Ushitita Mooi would be stunning.
LITLG Soulskin is another contender.

This morning Mr. Canada Post delivered a box from Twill & Print. Enamel shawl pins are back in stock.



Friday around our house is referred to as Pizza Friday. We buy ready made pizza shells and make pizza at home. Lynn joined us tonight. It was the least I could do after taking the day off to golf. We had a great day on the course. Golf wasn't very good but the weather was beautiful. I am exhausted and my whole body hurts. It's been a really long time since I've played 18 holes.

1 comment:

Candice said...

The yarn I purchased online today is for this shawl.