Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Throwback

What a beautiful day. Lynn and I went outside for some pictures. Lynda just finished a new store sample.

This is The Weekender (pattern purchased on Ravelry). Sarah and Lynn have both knit this for themselves and love their sweaters.
This drop shoulder sweater is my most favorite addition to my handmade wardrobe! When Brooklyn Tweed came out with their line of marls for Shelter, I knew I needed a marled sweater. I combined my favorite attributes - texture, faux seams, drop shoulder, and some positive ease to create this versatile, flattering sweater! No matter your body type, it is perfect for wearing to the office or out on your weekend hike in the woods. I’ve already knit a second version, leaving off the sleeves so I can wear it in warmer weather or layered over a long sleeve tee!
We used Deluxe Worsted Tweed Superwash from Universal Yarns. Lynda made the second size and used 4 balls.


Lynn's Throwback is finished. She used Woolstok and it looks great!




Hue Loco has arrived and we have started to hang the skeins for Saturday. WOW. The colours are gorgeous.

So far we have 15 of 29 colours out.
We will start selling it in the store on Saturday morning. I will try and get the yarn on the website Saturday evening.

I was up way too late watching hockey last night. It's time for bed!

1 comment:

Trina said...

Lynn is such a great model!