Friday, April 26, 2019

One More Sleep

Ambah O'Brien has a new pattern. Meet Cheri Chevron. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.
Knit tip to tip, Cheri is an easy-to-wear, shallow triangular shawl with a modern aesthetic. Classic chevron patterning is reimagined here with options to keep every knitter engaged. Knit up the kidsilk version and enjoy the translucent contrast between the two fibres used. Or knit up the fingering weight version and play with colour rather than texture. Either way, you can make a bold or subtle statement with your colour selection and create yourself a wardrobe classic to enjoy for years to come

I started my post last night because I wasn't sure how much time I would have to blog tonight. I still need to finish my Throwback.

I'm going to be quick









We're mostly set up. Tomorrow morning we will do signs and garments. Now I have a small seam to sew and about 15 ends to put in. Then it's bed. 5am will be here soon!

No comments: