Tuesday, April 16, 2019

LYS Day Colours

Here are the next five colours from Hedgehog Fibres.
Liebling
Pinky gray base with lots of speckles - orange, brown, mauve. Subtle yet stunning.
Rosewood
Reddish brown semi solid, very versatile and wearable. 
Purr
Soft dusty purple, Beata's favourite at the moment! 
Serengeti
Muted greens with a ton of speckles, great transitional colour for fades!
Bloom
Soft pink peachy base with green, mauve, blue speckles.
I put on my technician's hat today and set up Google Home WiFi in the store. Because we are in a 240 year old house the walls are very thick and the WiFi doesn't always make it into every room. I'm hoping this will help. So far so good.

I must say that it was super easy to set up. Beth and I have it in our home as well. Beth swears that the WiFi is better.
Enjoy Wi-Fi throughout your home, on your devices. Google Wi-Fi is a home Wi-Fi solution that works with your modem and Internet Provider, so that you can stream, download and share without missing a beat.
Hello Mrs. Crosby Train Case. These two colours are specially dyed for LYS Day. We will have skeins in the store on Saturday. If there are any skeins left after Saturday we will add them to the website.

We are now carrying Rowan Baby Cashsoft Merino.
Baby Cashsoft Merino is the perfect yarn blend, soft to the touch and gentle on the skin. Great stitch definition and an appealing palette makes it ideal for babies, kids and adults alike. 
The pattern for Mia is free on Ravelry.
Oliver is a free pattern on Ravelry.  Rowan combines cream and camel for this outfit. Camel will be in the store on Tuesday.

My Throwback is blocking so I took Hipster out. Rowan Softyak is beautiful to work with. I just completed the pattern row and it took forever. I'm flipping between two hockey games. Now I'm onto plain rows again. Thank goodness.

Our shirts are ready for the Vegas game. Of course mine is purple - it is the Hockey Fights Cancer jersey.
During Hockey Fights Cancer Awareness Month, every National Hockey League team joins the hockey family's fight against cancer by hosting their very own Hockey Fights Cancer Awareness Night - a night when players, fans, team personnel and partners come together to raise money and awareness for hockey's most important fight. 
Beth and I were in Vegas for their Awareness Night. Beth bought me a shirt for my birthday.

I bought Beth her shirt last May when I was in Vegas for a playoff game. Getting an authentic shirt in Vegas wasn't easy. Everyone wanted one.

Now I need to get back to the TV.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Having returned from 3 days of hell trying to reconnect to my internet and installing a new modem, I must look into Google WiFi.