Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Good Bye Chicago

I’m sitting in the lobby waiting for my ride to the airport. I would be out walking around but it is pouring rain. And it isn’t very warm. 

I stayed at the St. Jane in this beautiful historical building. 

Our meetings were very productive and I want the fall Rowan to come out NOW!!! I’ve picked out garments that I want. Yes, more than one. 

Now I’m sitting in the airport. I’m early but Chicago traffic is awful. We think it’s bad in Toronto but it is nothing like here. Rush hour starts at 2 in the afternoon. YUCK!! At my gate there is a Starbucks, Aunt Annie’s Pretzels, restrooms and plugs to charge my devices. You can’t ask for anything more. Actually I can - there isn’t a TV to watch the hockey.

I hope I can sleep tonight. I really want to get to the store to see all the pretty yarn that Lynn unpacked yesterday and today. I’ll be there early tomorrow morning.

No comments: