Sunday, March 10, 2019

Sunny Day

Dad and I are getting ready to head to the golf course. It is 27 right now. I’m sorry to say but it’s almost too hot here.



The App I use for blogging wasn’t cooperating last night so I took out a bunch of pictures. It’s working now so I can add them in.


My knitting is growing slowly. There hasn’t been a lot of time to sit.


I really like knitting this pattern and love how the Hedgehog Merino DK is working up. I’m about to join in the second ball. 

We’re home from dinner. We had a fun time golfing and now it’s time to sit on the couch. A couple of rows (they are getting longer so they take longer) and then bed. I have a lot to do in the morning before heading to the airport.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you mean for the bush and your knitting to resemble one and other?