Sunday, March 31, 2019

Seriously, what happened to spring?

Meet Cafe Knitting from Stephen West. The pattern is purchased on Ravelry.
One of my favorite activities is knitting in a cozy cafe drinking coffee, eating pastries, and simply enjoying the day with beautiful yarns and colors. I created this simple sideways shawl that grows from a small ribbed beginning into a large textured asymmetrical shape with ribbing, garter stitch, and slipped stitches. 
Photos ©Stephen West
You need 3 colours of sport weight yarn.



The snow was coming down when I went to bed last night. I feel silly saying this but our Spring/Summer hours have started.

Tuesday - Friday 10-5:30
Saturday 10-4
Sunday Closed
Monday Closed

We'll be back in the store on Tuesday. Tomorrow I'm starting on my tax return. YUCK!

No comments: